1. Consent: by filling in any of the forms on this website, you are giving your consent for Tim Anderson to hold your personal information. The information which you supply on the forms will be held together with any clinical records or purchasing information, as applicable. I use your information to give you the best possible service and for insurance purposes.
2. Email marketing: with your permission, I will send you emails about my products, my practice, special offers, handy tips and other updates. You will need to positively opt in either online or on your initial consultation form to receive these updates. You can unsubscribe at any time, either through the ‘Unsubscribe’ button the emails or by emailing me at firstname.lastname@example.org.
3. Links: when you click on links on my store, they may direct you away from our site. I am not responsible for the privacy practices of other sites and encourage you to read their privacy statements.
3. Storing your information: your information is stored both on an encrypted computer, a locked filing cabinet and, where applicable, on the secure control panel for this website. I do not store personal data on any portable devices such as a memory stick. All documents that contain personal data are password protected. Personal data is stored via cookies on this website, which you will be asked to consent to when you first visit the site. These cookies are used in the functioning of the site and to process third party services such as payment gateways.
4. Retaining your information: You have the right to ask me to destroy your records at any time if you wish to terminate our working relationship. Otherwise, records are retained for eight years following our last date of contact.
5. Accessing your information: Your records are accessed by myself, for clinical purposes. You have the right to request a copy of your records at any time.
6. Sharing your information: I will never share your information without your permission unless there are legal grounds for me to make a disclosure to a third party. Where appropriate. I shall always inform you if I feel that disclosure is necessary and seek your permission and co-operation first.
7. Complaints: if, for any reason, you are unhappy with how I am handling your data, please raise your concerns with me first, so that we can seek a resolution. If you are still not satisfied, then you have the right to complain to the Information Commissioner’s Office (ICO).