Mentoring is a type of relationship which seeks to guide people in a way that supports and enriches their lives. It is different to counselling in that it is not done in as much of a formal and structured way, and can be used by those who are not having any difficulties with their mental health. In this way mentoring is more adaptable as although it can contain aspects of counselling, it can evolve more readily into guidance and long-term support.
The focus of my mentoring offering is to support your overall wellbeing which includes your physical, emotional and psychological needs. This work can be done on a short, medium or long-term basis depending on what guidance and support you are seeking. Listed below is the areas which can be developed within the mentoring relationship:
- Self-reflection and inquiry
- Self-confidence and assuredness
- Self-acceptance and compassion
- Self-integrity and authenticity
- Motivation and creativity
- Letting go of repressed emotions and limiting beliefs
- Emotional literacy and understanding
- Inner balance and peace
- Patience and calmness
- Mindfulness and meditation practices
If you would like to learn more about this process, please don’t hesitate to book a free introductory session below!